Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
267 Ramblewood Drive, Jackson
Custom Built 4 Bd, 3 Bth + Rec Rm & Office & 3 Car Garage! Great Plan for Lrg Family - Loaded with Hardwood & Spanish Tile. Massive Windows engulf the home w/Natural Light & Connects the Owner w/the Beautiful Wooded lot. Enjoy Formal Dining, Wood-burning FP, Fresh Paint & Lrg Multi-Level Deck for Outdoor Entertainment - Enjoy Privacy w/Densely Wooded Lot & option to purchase 2 addt’l wooded lots behind this property. Storm Rm. Great location in Ramblewood w/optn'l HOA Pool. Call Alan Castleman 731-414-5862
Listing Agent: Alan Castleman
Listing Office: Hickman Realty Group Inc.-Jack
- MLS® #184806
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,868
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Open
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Mail Box, Storm Shelter
- Lot DescriptionWooded Lot
- WindowsWood, Thermo Pane
- FoundationCrawl Space, Partial Basement, Combination
- Address267 Ramblewood Drive
- AreaJackson North E
- CountyMadison County
- Zip Code38305
- Interior FeaturesCable TV, Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-In Closet, Washer/Dryer Connection, Garage Door Opener, Natural Gas Water Heater
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Central Vacuum, Disposal
- HeatingGas Forced Air Cent.
- CoolingCent. A/C-Electric
- # of Stories2.0
- Days on Market34
The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes in part from the IDX Program of the Central West Tennessee Association of Realtors® Multiple Listing Service. © Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2018 at 6:16am CDT.